Welcome to the shit show, Folks. My name is Chowderhead, and I will be serving as your maniacal tour guide here.
This site is a playground designed for adult children of all ages. Approximately 98% of the material that you’ll find here is complete nonsense, and the remaining 2% is up for debate.
Every Tuesday and Thursday I pull a trick out of my sleeve for your viewing pleasure, and occasionally invite a guest writer in to match wits with me. I interact with everyone that stops by. Don’t be shy.
Grab a cold brew, kick off your shoes, and enjoy the show.
Rock Star Salute.